Terms & Conditions of Sales

separator
The best welcome will be reserved for our guests. The owners undertake to ensure personally the reception of the vacationers with all the desirable attentions making it possible to facilitate their stay and the knowledge of the region.
DESCRIPTION The rental is on a suite consisting of a large bedroom, a private lounge and a bathroom located at 52 Chemin du Plantier in Sarlat-la-Caneda (France). The rental is provided for two people or up to 4 people (family or friends, agree to share the same bathroom).
DESCRIPTION OF THE RENT The suite occupies the entire first floor of a Perigord house. The bedroom and living room have been completely redone and are air conditioned. - Bedroom: bed 160x200, two bedside tables, wardrobe with mirror, dresser, armchair. - Living room: sofa transforming into a comfortable bed 140x190, armchair, 2 poufs, flat screen TV, DVD player, round table, 2 chairs, books, games. - Bathroom: shower with glass door, vanity unit, WC, storage column.- Free outdoor parking or garage for a motorbike - Free Wifi
DURATION OF STAY The client signatory of the contract concluded for a fixed term will under no circumstances be able to invoke any right to maintain the premises.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE The client is welcomed on the scheduled day between 16:00 and 19:00, or earlier depending on availability. In case of late or delayed arrival, the customer must inform the owner. Departure will be on the day before 10:30
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT The reservation becomes effective when the customer has sent the owner a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the price of the stay.
PAYMENT The balance is to be paid upon arrival at the owner by bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, check, holiday vouchers or cash. Consumption and additional services not mentioned in the contract and the tourist tax will be paid at the end of stay to the owner.
STAY TAX The tourist tax is a local tax that the customer must pay to the owner who then transfers it to the public treasury. In Sarlat, this tax is 0.80 € per person per night.
CAPACITY This contract is for a specific number of people. If the number of clients exceeds this number, the owner is able to deny additional customers. This refusal can not under any circumstances be considered as a modification or a break at the initiative of the owner, so that in case of departure of a number of customers higher than those refused, no refund can be considered.
USE OF THE PLACES The customer must respect the peaceful character of the places and make a use according to their destination. No meals can be taken in the rooms. He undertakes to make the rooms in good condition and will have to declare any damage for which he may be responsible and to assume the repairs.A deposit of 150 € can be requested. The entire house is a non-smoking area, dedicated spaces are available outside. The customer must always lock the French window of the independent entrance reserved for him. Any loss of key will be charged 50 €.
BREAKFAST Breakfasts are served between 7:30 and 9:30. A margin of 1/4 of an hour before or after this time slot is accepted at the customer's request. If the guest does not have breakfast, an amount of 8.50 € will be deducted
LAUNDRY SUPPLY & HOUSEHOLD Linen is provided (bed made on arrival): bed linen: duvet cover and pillowcases and bolsters bathroom linen: 1 bath towel, 1 bath towel, 2 washcloths (per person), 1 bath mat.
ANIMALS For reasons of hygiene, animals are not allowed.
INSURANCE The customer is responsible for all damages caused by him.He will therefore have to check whether his main housing contract provides for resort extension (vacation rental). The customer certifies to be covered by a liability insurance covering his own responsibility and that of the persons accompanying him.
CANCELLATION BY THE CLIEN T Any cancellation must be notified by letter or mail addressed to the owner. - More than 30 days before the date of the stay: 0% - From 30 to 21 days before the date of the stay: 25% of the total amount of the stay. - From 20 to 8 days before the date of the stay: 50% of the total amount of the stay. - From 7 to 2 days before the date of the stay: 75% 2 days before the date of the stay: 100% of the total amount of the stay. - No show: 100% of the total amount of the stay. - Shortened stay: 100% of the total amount of the stay.
CANCELLATION BY THE OWNER If the owner terminates the contract for any reason, he will refund to the tenant double the amount of the deposit received.
IDENTITYTo avoid any subsequent dispute, a piece of identification will be requested upon arrival. In application of article R. 611-42 of CESEDA1, we are required to have foreigners complete and sign an individual police file upon arrival.

Sarlat Tourisme