COVID-19 INFORMATIONDear Hosts,
We thank you for your interest in our guest house and for the confidence you have shown in us.
Given the exceptional circumstances we are going through, we would like to share the following information with you:
The Olivianne is currently closed .
Unless different official instructions, we will welcome you from May 11 under the following conditions:
• Special conditions of access to the common areas of our guest room:
We reserve for you a private access by the French window of the living room and during all your stay, you will be the only ones to use this entry.
• Conditions special access to your room:
The bedroom, bathroom and private lounge are located upstairs. You will therefore be the only tenants to use this space.
• Conditions service access breakfast:
We deposit breakfast on your buffet before your arrival and leave it to you to serve you.
• Conditions of delivery menus from our table:
The table d'hôtes is generally served in the evening but due to the closure of the restaurants, we can prepare a small lunch or a picnic for your lunch.
The menus are prepared according to the health rules and conditions in force. We will serve you with gloves and mask by depositing your plates at a respectable distance .
Your security is our priority
• Since the Covid-19 is not synonymous with user-friendliness, we must unfortunately comply with barrier gestures. So don't be surprised if we welcome you with a mask, if we don't shake your hand and if we don't eat with you. Know that it is not in our habits but to protect us is to protect you.
• To date, our establishment has not reported any proven contamination.
• Masks and hydroalcoholic gel will be available.
• We are temporarily withdrawing tourist brochures.We will only leave the 2020 guide which will be replaced at each pass. For more information, you can use our digital welcome booklet at the following address: https://notre.guide/olivianne
• Not all books, comics, games, DVDs can be disinfected after each stay. This is why we specifically ask you to place those you have touched on the living room table.
• Our establishment strictly applies the following health security instructions. We wait, as much as possible *, 24 hours after the stay of each client to start cleaning the room.
* if a reservation is made without our having had the time to block this day, we will inform the client.
• Our cleaning procedures are doubled by disinfection procedures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations.
- We carry out a methodical washing of our hands before and after each cleaning by using a first washing with soap and water for 20 seconds then, by applying a dose of disinfectant based on hydroalcoholic gel
- We clean all the surfaces present in the room using traditional detergents so as to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once the surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant using a spray. The whole is wiped with paper towels or disposable wipes (and / or) we use new rags for each room cleaning after the departure of a client. (Either) These rags are thrown away after each cleaning (or) These rags are subjected to intensive washing at very high temperature after each cleaning of the room.
- Using disinfectants, we pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles, remote controls and door handles as well as all the other elements regularly touched in our establishment).
- All household linen (sheets, mattress protectors, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, table napkins and blankets) are washed at the highest recommended temperature. All these textiles are handled with disposable gloves during each operation.
- Our laundry baskets are cleaned and disinfected after each operation.
- Our vacuum cleaners are emptied after each cleaning and they are systematically cleaned with a disinfectant; as well as our dishwashers and washing machines.
- Also note that we pay particular attention to sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces.
- During each cleaning operation, we use disposable gloves which are thrown away after each session before washing our hands again.
- Finally, the expiry dates of all our cleaning supplies are checked with each delivery.
Our cancellation policy
In the case of a reservation you have made directly with us
in accordance with the provisions made by the order of March 29, 2020, all stays booked and already paid for by you and which you wish to cancel will not be reimbursed before 18 months from March 29, 2020 , or at the latest on July 31, 2021. However, you will be allowed to postpone your stay within this same period of 18 months. The sums that you have already paid (whether the deposit or the total balance) can be used in the form of a credit for a new identical or equivalent service in the next 18 months. The price of your new reservation must not exceed that of the old one, or you can benefit from a service of a higher category than the initial service by paying the difference in price which will remain at your expense. Know, finally, that this credit is divisible, that is to say that it can be used in several times for several benefits.
In the case of a reservation made by you through an intermediary
We strongly recommend that you contact the agency (online or travel agency) or the intermediary who made your reservation with your establishment directly. It is, in fact, the latter who must apply the order of March 29, 2020 if he is established in France. Otherwise, only the latter can decide on the cancellation conditions that he will have set. We are sorry, therefore, not to be able to intervene in this transaction between the latter and yourself.
In case of specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer your questions:
• by phone: every day from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the following number +33 6 40 40 68 47
• by email: firstname.lastname@example.org